Sunday, January 20, 2008

Post 84


I felt like designing a higher grade business card. This is not the final version, you have to run into me for that, but this is what the sides look like joined together. I did a business card a couple weeks ago, but the print job was only 'okay.' Granted, I got a TON for my money, but I wanted some to give to fellow professionals. The others will be great for giving to con-goers and such. For this batch, I went with overnight prints because I love the results I've seen from friends (Sam, Jake, and Luan).

Anyways, hope you like it, and the next cons I'm attending are Staple! in Austin, TX, and NYC Con.

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

That's a cool business card. I recognized several of the characters -- Hulk, Dusty Star and maybe even Rambo! Thanks for sharing.