Saturday, January 26, 2008

Post 85




I haven't just been sitting around. After my last convention I felt I needed to get a few things together to be a bit more professional. Here's the swag I've gotten during and since the con.

1. New business card, overnight prints, put the two sides together and it makes one big image.
2. Postcard front, glossy, nightcrawler with black borders on side.
2a. Postcard back, mock postcard set-up, with my contact info.
3. Card case, came with number 4 for free.
4. My other business card, not as high quality for the print, which is why I did number 1. But the overall design of it was good in my opinion.
4a. Back of the card, went for a classy black and white design.
5. Cully commission...over 5 years of waiting...EXTREMELY WORTH IT!!!
6. Dana's sketchbook-chock full of awesomeness. Dana really has a lot of great sketches and needs to start on some sequentials soon, with inks, colors, the whole nine yards. It'd be a shame to waste that talent.

2 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Now that's some cool stuff. I really like your business cards -- well done, sir! Love the Cully piece. He was the first guy I got when I started up my Stallone themed sketch collection.

flaviano said...

long time from the last time i've been here and i'm happy to see that your skills as been increased! your stile has become unic and i really like it!
good work man!