Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Post 228-Reviews and interview (not plural on the interview)...

I never went through this kind of stuff before, so it's all new to me. I mean, when I worked color flats and stuff on the Hunger there were reviews, but at no point did I feel like I was involved in that aspect. When I did Negative Burn, it happened at a crappy time when Desperado was gearing to leave Image, so it really wasn't promoted and I never saw any reviews. So good or bad, it's kind of cool to see these things now:

Review over at the Webcomic Witchfinder.

Interview at Zudafan (I'm pretty candid, I don't like to hold back on truth bombs, but I kept it fun).

Small interview/review on Comicsmix.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was honest, except for the part about loving teaching high school. Darn Art 1 students.
I kid.