Saturday, October 25, 2008

Post 230-The art that never was...




So, I'm not going to go into any details, but I can put this stuff up now since it's not going anywhere. My first 11X17 work in a very long time, I've been working at 8.5X11 for a while now, but having worked large recently with painting, I felt like I needed the room for details. I was THAT excited to do this that I moved up a paper 'weight/size' class just to give it the attention I felt it deserved! I was really excited about the project, but for some very specific reasons I felt like I needed to get away from the assignment. It was really disappointing, but here's what I have...

2 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Although I don't know what the project was, it looked to be off to a great start [at least in the art department].

ziritt said...

WOW!!
I love this man!!