Thursday, November 13, 2008

Post 238-WATCH THE XTACLES TOMORROW!!!


So, my friends Sam and Neal (not Sam Neil from Jurassic Park) were designers/animators for the show Frisky Dingo, but after season 2 they decided to go with a spinoff with the Xtacles, Awesome X's robot suit wearing kill force! I'll tell you, I loved seeing this, outside of Venture Brothers it's been a while since I've seen something new on Adult Swim that I love...I mean Squidbillies...really?! But this show is hillarious, and more importantly, it's on tomorrow evening, and much like the Zuda competition, it needs viewership in order to survive. So turn your tvs on to Adult Swim at 12 am Eastern, 11 Central and you'll have a ton of fun!

Seriously, tell all your friends to watch, I really want them to keep making more episodes!

Here's some clips!

No comments: