Sunday, March 01, 2009

Post 285-STAPLE!!!




Yup, finally the countdown begins!!! I'm so excited, like Christmas all over again!!! Staple is finally happening! Friday after work, Jake, Luan, Matt, and I head down to Austin to have some well-earned fun and time to sell the goods that we've put our hearts into creating.

I'm trying not to let myself get too excited, but it's very tough not to be. I get to hang out with friends, see folks I haven't seen in a long time (haven't seen Kristian in person since Cape nearly a year ago), Hopkins will be there. Dean Trippe will be there!! So I get to hang out with my collaborators on various projects who just happen to be friends as well, so it kills two birds with one stone...thus the excitement!

Also, I've got a lot of paintings and some cool new prints that I got. Only got about 2 of each print because of the quality making them be pretty expensive...but it was worth it!

Anyway, I have sketches for tomorrow, and seriously, stop by and say hi to me. I'll be with the Space Gun Kru at tables 1, 2, and 3 (see chart above). We'll be glad to have anyone stop by and talk, that's what we do!

No comments: