Saturday, April 25, 2009

Post 343


So, I know in a way it's a cop-out, but I just couldn't get any new content together today. I have a picture started, but by the time I got back from working on things for the day-job, and getting some final details done for another story, I felt like I could have ruined some stuff if I would have touched it. So here are some more sequentials, this time from Legendary, about the Monkey King. These are the B&W versions...the colors are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
different!

BTW, if you've noticed, I'm not shying away from perspective anymore, but instead embracing it and mixing it with my own idea of skewed perspective. Also, someone asked if I built the shrine digitally, the answer, nope, right out of my noggin and drawn with a ruler. I'd like to try sketchup, but haven't had the chance. I'd like to show how I can do backgrounds on my own first.

No comments: