Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Post 354


I just finished this yesterday (started it yesterday too), an art trade with a friend I made on the drawingboard (donate to keep it alive!) who is...oddly enough, named Evan as well! It's funny, Evan always says we're versions of each other from an alternate universe. I have to tell you, it's funny how eerie it can be sometimes, too many similarities for the mind to comprehend based on only the sharing of a first name! Here is what I get out of the trade, which is totally awesome! My brother and I love some Doc Savage, so this is getting framed!

The piece is around 13X20 inches in prismacolor on Canson Mi-Tientes paper. You too can have something of this sort in commission form...if the price is right!...and my schedule permits!

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

Hey Evan,

I just knew you'd love it!